ABOUT POLARIS: GLOBAL VALUE INVESTING
For 25+ years, we have been steadfast in our belief that a global value investing strategy achieves top risk-adjusted returns. The proof is in our benchmark-beating performance.
- LENGTHY TRACK RECORD: We have one of the longest global and international track records of any firm presently in operation and continuously managed by the same individuals.
- VALUE-ORIENTED: An unwavering commitment to pure global value investing — time-tested over nearly three decades — has been the key to our success and that of our clients. We seek to build value portfolios that can achieve higher than benchmark returns with below market risk.
- GLOBAL DIVERSIFICATION: We have a disciplined approach to global value investing, with the flexibility to invest in companies in any country (developed or emerging), industry or market capitalization. Diversification extends to more than 15 industry groups and 15 countries.
- FUNDAMENTAL STOCK PICKING: We conduct bottom-up stock selection, which results in holdings that are considered the most undervalued in the world pursuant to our valuation criteria. In addition to financial analysis, our seven-member research team assesses industry conditions, competitors and company management.
- INVESTED ALONGSIDE OUR CLIENTS: Our personnel, from portfolio managers to analysts to relationship managers to client service, have invested a significant amount of their personal assets in the funds we manage or subadvise.
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
(as of 12/31/16)
INTL: 56% GLOBAL: 42% U.S.: 2%